When my mortgage went up last year due to an escrow shortage, $83 a month, I called with a professional mortgage broker who could not get any information from the representative. He insisted on talking to a supervisor.

We were told the supervisor would have to call us back the next day. No one ever called.

This company is a scam.

They keep a months payment as a cushion and now my payment will increase again only 9 months later. My taxes did not increase and my homeowners insurance does not renew until November yet I am notified of an increase in July.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Specialized Loan Servicing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Specialized Loan Servicing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Specialized Loan Servicing to other companies on our site.

Comments