Interest Rate

My mortgage was sold to SLS about 2 1/2 years ago. Nothing but trouble. My rate went up $83 as if December and now it will go up again as of September. My taxes and home owners insurance rates don't even change then. They say I have another escrow shortage yet they keep a month's payment as a cushion. The letter I received yesterday said "cushion selected by serviced". No exact number ? It is different than my monthly payment. Theybatevrobvets.

The math doesn't add up either. There are three amounts of possible monthly payments to cover this so called escrow shortage.

I went to my bank, Citizens, this morning and am quickly working on getting out of SLS AND BACK TO A REPUTIBLE COMPANY. SOME AGENCY NEEDS TO SHUT DOWN SLS.

The last time my payment went up I called with a friend who is a mortgage broker on a conference line and he threatened to put my lawyer on them because the customer service rep could not give us any answers as to why I was getting an increase.

This reviewer shared experience about problems with payment and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Specialized Loan Servicing. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Specialized Loan Servicing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Specialized Loan Servicing to other companies on our site.

Comments

Providence, Rhode Island, United States #1186718

Same writer. Cannot seem to edit my comment.

A messed up sentence should read. They are robbers.

And I was told an exact amount of the new cushion. It just didn't make sense.

Terrible company.

I'm sure I am overpaying.