Friendsville, Tennessee
Interest Rate

This company is terrible. I have been trying to get a modification for months.

I received a letter telling me we were denied for the modification and would have to short sale or deed in lieu of foreclosure. The reasons for being denied were rediculous. We are willing to pay. The whole downfall started about 18 months ago when they told us that we didn't have insurance!

It was escrowed in. They jacked our payment up over 300 more a month for and 1800.00 insurance premium. We even had our insurance company send proof. Since we were denied for the modification, we filled out more paperwork for the deed in Leiu.

They gave us like 5 days to set up a home inspection. I called and spoke to several people over the last few weeks. Today I received a letter congratulating us and that we have been approved for a trial period. The letter was sent April 6,2016.

I received it April 23rd. I now have a trial payment due on May 1,2016. 7 days. Why is it that when I spoke to someone that they didn't tell me we were actually approved.

I have never once been able to speak to my so called representative. Each time it is another clueless individual.

I'm trying to reach these morons, who are very rude and disrespectful, and can't seem to get an answer. I'm nervous about starting g a trial period payment and then having them give us a rediculous payment.

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Specialized Loan Servicing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Specialized Loan Servicing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Specialized Loan Servicing and specialized loan servicing loan modification for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Highland Lakes, New Jersey, United States #1209130

I have had the same problem with SLS. They have been asking for paperwork which I provided consistently and now they tell me the sheriff sale is less than 38 days away and they can't help me.

I went to the sheriff's office and got a 28 day extension and sent copies to SLS, the investor (Bank of NY Melloon) and their lawyer.

I am contacting a lawyer today. Do you know if there is a class action suit against them?