Interest Rate

I have had SLS for 3 years now. After filling chapter 13 and the Court discharged the case satisfactory since I made all of the payments through the 5 year payment plan through the Bankruptcy Case Trustee.

I continue my mortgage payments which I have confirmation numbers, receipts and bank statements showing all of the payments made to SLS. The 5 months past due mortgage payments were made through the Chapter 13 Case for a total of $28,508. I was trying to refi my home when I found out that I was behind on my payment because every month I made my payment, they were crediting the money to prior months. I have been asking them to show me proof of the month I missed the payments but they still have not be able to send the documentation.

I had been sending letters, I am sick of going back and forth with them. Reading all of your problems and complaints I cannot believe that this company still in business.

We all need to get together, hire a good group of attorneys to help us tajke them out of business but we also need to send letters to our Congressman to help us stop this company proving unethical and dishonest business practices. Please email me at Getogether090116@gmail.com so we can find a way to connect to find a solution to our problems.

Product or Service Mentioned: Specialized Loan Servicing Mortgage.

Reason of review: Feel harassed and ripped off.

I liked: Dishonest and unethical.

I didn't like: Dislike this company, Possible fraudulent activities.

Comments