Interest Rate

I was short in my escrow account so they raised my house payment from 1300 a month to 1700 a month who can afford that much of an increase that is like a car payment.

They bought my mortgage from a company I loved to now this piece of *** and have the nerve to call if my payment is not their on the first and say I am late.

I am over paying my escrow and presently their is over 6 grand in the account and my taxes for the year are three thousand and 1,000 for house insurance. They are awful to deal with

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of dislike this company. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problems with payment of specialized loan servicing for mortgage and associated monetary loss in the amount of $500. Specialized Loan Servicing needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned specialized loan servicing for mortgage in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Specialized Loan Servicing.

Comments

They did the same to me so I decided to pay off the loan. I didn't have much left on the loan and it wasn't what I wanted to do but found this company to unethical to deal with. They are the worst and should be shut down.

File complaints with BBB, Consumer Financial Protection Agency and Business Oversight in the state the property is in.