I have been sending SLS the same/updated paperwork to modify my loan since 2007. I have been getting the "run around" and I am tired of it.

I just went on the BBB for SLS and they have a A RATING!!! Can you believe that? I filed a complaint with the BBB and I encourage everyone to file a complaint with them.

Maybe enough of complaints will trigger the BBB to change their status and investigate.

I send in the paperwork and get threatened with foreclosure at the same time. I am still trying to work with SLS but I want the BBB to investigate and HUD.

Comments

New Delhi, Delhi, India #695775

testing

New Delhi, Delhi, India #695011

adsadas

Good luck with the BBB. Was not impressed, all they did was submit my complaints to the SLS and waited for a reply.

SLS sent back what information they wanted. The same old stuff like before. 3 times finally BBB closed saying couldn,t come to an agreement. The BBB never investigated the compalints.

They were charging me $300 a month for county taxes; which I only pay $477 a year. Don't know where the money went.

To the gentleman that said " Good luck guys. Maybe next time you should try making your mortgage payment every month-it works wonders when you want to keep your house."

Sometimes, these situations are not the home owners fault.

Financial stability can change in a heartbeat. Serious illness, loss of job, death of a spouse can be life changing situations.

Please don't be so judgmental. You don't why someone is having trouble making a mortgage payment.

Ima Hater
#200538

I also reported them to BBB.

#194057

they said they did my loan and my house was just sold i have 3 days to get out !!! i;m sueing them and reporting

#192446

I hear u loud & clear. The same thing is happening to me, it's sickening.

Where the heck is all the help out there to keep u in ur home!I have been paying every month and they r still threatening foreclosure. They r telling us we cannot afford our house, well then how the *** did I get the loan in the first place! I'm sick! You never speak w/ the same person, they give u a runaround.

I am definitely reporting them to BBB. Good Luck to u.