Interest Rate

In researching legal avenues against SLS, I was told of Class Action Lawsuit filed by Tycko & Zavareei - October, 2016

www.tzlegal.com

please follow link on "current cases" find SLS...

Please use their link to input your experience with this company and/or contact:

California Office: 510 - 253 - 6808

Kristen Sagafi: 510 - 254 - 6810 (California)

Audrey Abate: 510 - 254 - 6806 (California)

Washington, DC Office: 202 - 973 - 0900

Lorenzo Cellini: 202 - 417 - 3660 (Washington, DC)

I personally spoke to Audrey, (most accessible...) Assistant to Kristen Sagafi - California is the main office who is primarily working on this

As you will see, this Class Action is primarily focused on wrong-doings

regarding Loan Modifications, improperly processed, denied etc.....

However, the firm is very interested in hearing from anyone affected by SLS., as they gather information the allegations may (and hopefully..) broaden...

Will continue to pursue legal avenues against SLS regarding other issues ("NON" - Loan Modification), as we all have and continue to experience with SLS - however, this is a very good beginning against SLS and a voice for all of us.

Please take a moment to look into this -- let's make this happen --

they so deserve this !!!

Anyone who would like to contact me: msolare@aol.com

Good Luck, take care

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Specialized Loan Servicing. The most disappointing about a product or service from Specialized Loan Servicing was no one shows rsponsibility Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Specialized Loan Servicing.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Loans and Mortgages category for more informed decision or compare Specialized Loan Servicing to other companies on our site.

Comments

Tooele, Utah, United States #1244799

I am interested in getting on to this class action suit for sls they are a fraud and someone needs to stop them if the attorney can call me at 801 637 4836 I do have lots of information and dirt on sls loan services call 801 637 4836 lets talk my name is john and they are trying to fraud close on my property also 801 637 4836

Lacey, Washington, United States #1233631

SLS knows how to Cheat or use the system to their advantage!

We had our loan servicing bought by SLC in March of 2016. It has been difficult to make payments without incurring a fee.

We are trying to pay off our loan by making principal reduction payments. Recently, We sent in a check with instructions that it was to be applied to principle reduction. We are on auto-pay to avoid extra fees and waited until after the normal monthly payment was made to avoid confusion. The check was sent in in the 9th of the month.

SLC didn't credit payment until the 17th. They didn't even look at the correspondence and split the payment into an extra payment (withheld interest) with the leftover amount applied to principle. I kept checking up on their web site to insure proper credit. I noticed the problem and called them on 10/21/16.

Jim told me they were NOT REQUIRED to read any correspondence included with a payment. They finally corrected the problem after 2 separate calls and a long time on hold. The account was credited on 10/26/16. They don't have any problem charging a penalty and interest if the consumer is one day late, even if it is their fault.

I know it is to their advantage to enjoy the float and delay prompt crediting of accounts. This practice should be investigated.