SLS forget to record 4 of the payments that I made throughout 2 years. So when I missed one payment, my house goes into foreclosure right then. they would not except any payment less than 2300.00

They make the mistake of not doing their job of bookkeeping, charge me double fees , then want me to pay for their mistake? right.

This is the second time I have tryed to get modified, (1 year of run around) they won't get back to me on the payment dispute, I sent them proof of payments, they ignore the facts, now selling my loan again for their profits, while my balance goes even higher, or I lose it. SLS needs to be taken down!

Product or Service Mentioned: Specialized Loan Servicing Loan.

Comments

Oh they sent me all the records of payments and it even showed they took the payments to buy Insurance . So they are lieing to you they do have the records.Could someone tell me isnt it against the law to take your payment to do that anyways???

We have been in a fight with them for 2 and a half years. They took our payments 2 times and bought home insurance with it .We already had insurance .When we ask if we could skip a payment they said no problem .A week later we received a forclosure notice from our county courts.

They admited in the paper work they didnt have the papers to prove they even own the mortage said they lost them Our orginal loan was though a company called At Home Captial the county even has this company as the mortgage holder.

We found out that At Home went out of biz when we got our mortgage .We have a lawyer but they keep hounding us to modify we told them when we get the proof you even own the rights to our mortgage then we will talk.Our lawyer ask for the number for their admistrative offices and they said they didnt know the number . So who really runs this biz called SLS ????

i just went through this to it is unbelievable not to mention when i won the dispute they wanted me pay all the late fees when it was their own fault

#219233

Oh man, we're going through that right now. They claim to have sent a letter to us in August - which we never received.

I asked for the letter and they wouldn't send.

Claimed we're more than 6K in arrears regardless of my reading them the check numbers and dates they cashed them and have tried to force into doing a short sale on the house. And when I said, "Since we're in arrears, how much do the monthly payments need to be in order to et us caught up?" They refused to answer.