Please contact me regarding SLS at: msolare@aol.com

This company is a true nightmare, I have filed complaints with almost everyone to no avail, they just keep going. Not quite sure what the government did when they Bailed everyone out, and "fixed" the banks. Nothing got fixed, they are worse than ever before and the government does not care, We all have to deal with these idiots by ourselves.

A lawsuit would be in order here. If anyone has any intention or needs information to begin an action against the company, please contact me at above email. Thank you

spiaggia2016 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Specialized Loan Servicing. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $30000 and wants Specialized Loan Servicing to "resolve all stated concerns".

The most disappointing in user's experience was all dealings. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Specialized Loan Servicing for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Specialized Loan Servicing?

Comments

Clinton Township, Michigan, United States #1211719

not resolved SLS will not answer concerns.

Denies receiving any/all documentation/paperwork

Delivery confirmation receipt --USPS !!!

Despicable company..

#1201273

SLS has been a nightmare for me.

I started with an equity loan from Morgan Stanley and SLS bought the loan, things have been as mess since.

I've always aid extra amount for my primary mortgage and the equity loan, yet I'm $10,000 ahead on the primary load. I just don't understand.