Ask a question

We will try to contact this business to get an answer for you.

Post answer

Just found out today my loan was transfered form well fargo.

HelpCenter_PissedConsumer
The Specialized Loan Servicing website provides sufficient details on how to make a payment on your loan. You can:
  • Set up automatic monthly payments (ACH)
  • Mail your payment
  • Pay over the phone
  • Pay via MoneyGram
  • Pay at Western Union location
Detailed information on each method is available here https://www.computershareloanservices.com/us/individuals/homeowners/i-want-to-make-a-payment.
You can also make your one-time online payment here https://sls.servicingloans.com/makeapayment/.
Please note that online payments should be made only through your account at Specialized Loan Servicing (sls.net). It is the only website authorized to accept your online payment.
If you need any assistance with your payment, please call Specialized Loan Servicing Customer Care at 1-800-315-4757.
Show

Loan transferred from wells fargo

I need instructions on how to make my payment. Wells Fargo transferred my loan to u and I have not got any information on how to make an online payment.my loan# was 0150482404

Payoff

I have a couple wanting to buy my house , I need a payoff amount and how to do this with this couple being the buyer.

Refinancing Current Loan

I currently have a loan with you for 6% with 18 years left. We'd like to refinance at a lower rate to lower the payment.

What are your current rates for refinancing for 15 and 30 year mortgages? A little about the process would be appreciated too. Our balance is about 215K and my wife and I both have sterling credit. P.S.

(FYI) I don't understand what the term 'Pissed Consumer' refers to on the bottom of your 'Ask A Question' inquiry box. I clicked it in order to submit my question but It might be a misprint, you'd better check it out !

Loan#1007275211

Can I go paperless and pay online?

Questions 5