Our family has to go through SLS because of our mortgage problems. Trouble is, SLS only makes our problems WORSE.

Our family is only trying to hold onto a piece of the American Dream, but SLS doesn't care. Thanks to them, there IS NO AMERICAN DREAM!!! No bank cares about its customers anyway. SLS is malicious, cruel, inhuman and wicked.

If there is ever any *** on earth, THAT'S SLS!!! They are literally making me and my mom sick! Hard to sleep, hard to eat, hard to get around with simply, everyday living. SLS is the cause of all our woes because they are putting my family in a lot of tension, fear, worry and aggravation.

SLS wants us out as soon as possible, even with the holidays and winter coming. My mom is an 81 year old widow.

And SLS wants to push her out anyway! I hope all their employees, their "higher ups" too suffer just so many problems!

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Specialized Loan Servicing. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Specialized Loan Servicing to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Specialized Loan Servicing and specialized loan servicing customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments