In 2000 I applied for a modification, my first was at 11% and my 2nd was at 9%. I was in the process of getting a divorce so I could not make the payments.

The modification was granted based on the fact that I would receive a raise at leat once a year to cover the 1% increace in percentage rate. Well I never received a raise and my daughter became sick. I called SLS and asked could I get another mod. I was told to complete the on line application and I would hear from a agent.

I never heard back so I called in October spoke to 3 different customer service reps, the first two told me my file was still in review. The third rep told me that I had a foreberance until Jan 2012. By Dec. I still hadn't receive any paper work to let me know when to begin making payments.

I called again this time i was told that I had several lates for non pahment on a loan I was never told when to resume the payments on. I asked to speak to a manager and she told me I could do a short sale...I told her that was not an option since I was not the one who did not communicate with me on my payments. Needless to say I am still waiting I have gotten a forclosure date and I still have not gotten anytype of docs showing when to resume payments. This has been going on for over 30 days.

All I needed was a temporary help duing my childs sickness.

Review about: Specialized Loan Servicing Loan Modification.

Comments