I like many other consumers are being taken through very rough times with SLS. Unfair business practices - locked online account from making payments and then stating they charge for making payments on-line and through customer service.

My loan payment went up without receiving any notices from SLS; when asked where the documentation was...I was told I would have to request the information in writing. Morgan Stanley you need to get a hold of this and correct for the mortgages you have this company servicing. How can this be corrected?

Called in today after many calls in December to make a payment and again my account was locked; when they finally unlocked the account the tab to make online payment wasn't allowing me to make a payment. When I asked the rep why I was transferred to several persons who kept transferring the call; finally hung up.

Review about: Specialized Loan Servicing Mortgage.

Comments

I have a Morgan Stanley originated HELOC that SLS took over servicing for. I have found several errors in their servicing.

I think they have a real problem with this portfolio. Contact me if you have had issues tomsorrells@yahoo.com