Five years after filing chapter 7 bankruptcy, which included surrendering my home, due to long term illness, they started sending bills to the loan, which they purchased from the original lender. This is a direct violation of the Fair Debt Collections Practices Act.

As a result, I have contacted my bankruptcy attorney and the Colorado Attorney General's office with whom I filed a formal complaint. Not only did they send written correspondence, they tried on several occasions to call relatives. I am therefore documenting EVERYTHING and taking notes.

I received a notice that they had received word of a complaint from a governmental agency and from this point forward, will not call, but will send written correspondence. The point is really mute, however as they are in direct violation by sending my ANY written or verbal correspondence.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of debt collection. Specialized Loan Servicing needs to "quit sending bills five years after a chapter 7 bankruptcy" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned debt collection in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Specialized Loan Servicing.

Comments

mikela1977
Birmingham, Alabama, United States #956956

Please excuse grammatical errors as I could not go back and edit. Mute=moot. My=me.