My loan was transferred to SLS in 12/06 and it has been a horrible experience ever since. The harrassment calls, the unprofessional staff, and their reluctance to sell the loan is unheard of. I tried to refinance with another company in May 07 and SLS refused to cooperate with the lender. They refused to give a payoff quote and consistly stalked me eventhough they verbally agreed to cooperate. They placed negative information on my credit report and failed to perform on a forebearance agreement. Does anyone want to file a class action suit against them? Please let me know?
I have enough with this company and their BS. Its time to fight back. SPS (Select Portfolio Servicing) Faibanks is just as bad.
If anyone has any information on class action suits against both these companies please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
More Review Details
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I was in a tight spot and borrowed 600 bucks, now im going to be paying double if not triple the amount borrowed... if you are in a tight spot..."
- "I had also received a letter stating I was approved for a loan. I'm glad I decided to do some research and found these terms on their site. Is this..."
- "I too made a very bad judgment call. I did it and have to live with it but please read this report before borrowing once cent from Castle Payday. I borrowed..."
- "I Bought a Chaise, along with my living room furniture, about 1.5yrs later the Chaise was coming apart. I call the Warranty Dept, and they sent someone from US..."
- "ALmost 2 years ago I purchased some Natura paint from Benjamin Moore. It was advertised as no voc and no odor. Right. Not only was it toxic and..."
- "Just a word f warning to those of you considering using KR Roofing. I sad ly used them for roof and siding repair. Over two months ago I paid them...."
- "We have a second home in the mountains of southern New Mexico and applied about 15 gallons of the Behr Deck Over product in Desert Sand color. After 1 year..."
- "This is just one instance. In past 12 months, there were at least three others. Always after making an additional "principle only" payment, Santander would then apply subsequent..."
- "I won an XT1 Cub Cadet in a raffle and paid NY state tax upon delivery from ECK in Syracuse NY. ECK is a reasonable business except the Cub Cadet..."